Re: Query

  • elevensmooth
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      > I've put the 1028 digit composite from 2^3511+1 into
      > an ECM server that also has other numbers from ElevenSmooth.
      >
      > The ecm server is at elevensmooth.no-ip.com, Port 8196.

      The search is nearly finished for 35 digit factors (B1=1M).
      A special thank-you to the person that contributed two machines
      for few days. I'm going to complete the 35 digit search and perhaps
      100 curves of the 40 digit search. At that time I'll dump
      the number unless other people have joined the search.

      William
      ElevenSmooth: Distributed Factoring of 2^3326400-1
      http://ElevenSmooth.com
    • mistermac39
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "elevensmooth"