new method

  • fab.ravaglia@tiscali.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      I would like to submit at your attention the study from me conducted about
      prime numbers in base to which it is inferred their distribution follows
      a precise order.

      To depart in fact from the number 7 (excluding the first three, that is
      2, 3 and 5) and considering the following 7 prime numbers: 11, 13, 17, 19,
      23, 29 and 31, all the other prime numbers are included in the list that
      derives from the 8 numbers above listed adding of time in time 30, for example
      37=7+30, 41=11+30, 43=13+30, 47=17+30.

      Inside this list they are inclusive nevertheless also the products of the
      considered prime numbers, in fact 49 that would have been given from 19+30
      is not prime being the multiplication of seven by seven. To have therefore
      a method to also find the prime numbers it is necessary to find the distribution
      of the products of the first ones, for exclusion the others will be drawn.

      But if every prime number derive from the 8 numbers "base" + the interval
      of 30, also the product of such numbers has to follow an order pre-arranged
      in base to the 64 numbers produced by the product of that 8 numbers "base"
      (64=8x8).

      Kindest regards.

      Fabio Ravaglia

      Ravenna
      ITALY

      ADSL Senza Canone 640Kbps:
      attivala entro il 31 marzo e avrai GRATIS il costo di adesione,
      quello di attivazione e il modem per tutto il 2004.
      E per i primi 3 mesi navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora! Affrettati!
      http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/senzacanone/