RE: [PrimeNumbers] New study

  • Hadley, Thomas H (Tom), ALABS
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
      Paul,

      Thank you for the paper on "psychonumerics"! It's very funny, indeed! It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2004
        Dear Tom,
        Hello. I am glad you like it. Remember, do not venture into the
        unknown, unless you know.

        regards
        Paul Mills

        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Hadley, Thomas H (Tom), ALABS"