New study

  • paulmillscv
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
      Hello,
      I post details of a new study on psychonumerics. This is
      recommended reading for persons who work daily with large numbers and
      will be of interest to a lot of people in the group. Let me know if
      you have any questions and I will try to offer sensible answers. At
      the usual link http://www.fidn.org/

      Regards,
      Paul Mills
    • Hadley, Thomas H (Tom), ALABS
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        Paul,

        Thank you for the paper on "psychonumerics"! It's very funny, indeed! It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

        Tom

        I post details of a new study on psychonumerics. This is
        recommended reading for persons who work daily with large numbers and
        will be of interest to a lot of people in the group. Let me know if
        you have any questions and I will try to offer sensible answers. At
        the usual link http://www.fidn.org/

        Regards,
        Paul Mills

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • paulmillscv
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2004
          Dear Tom,
          Hello. I am glad you like it. Remember, do not venture into the
          unknown, unless you know.

          regards
          Paul Mills

          --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Hadley, Thomas H (Tom), ALABS"