  • za_blama
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2004
      I am working on a project for school about primes. i came up with
      this formula. 0<n is any integer and p is any prime. (n^p-1)/(n-1).
      It seems that it has the same caracteristics as the mersenne primes,
      but my knowledge of maths is to small ot do something with it. I
      have also searched the internet to find a similar formula, couldn't
      find anything. Maybe some of you guys can do something with it or at
      least inform me about the caracteristics of it.

      already thanks

      Za Blama