Re: [PrimeNumbers] A new and improved "Sieve of Eretosthenes"?

  • liufengsui
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
      Yes. Liu's prime formula is the first formula, which can prove
      further properties of primes.
      I wish that you may use the idea to get great success.
      I try prove the prime k-tuple conjecture, had submited normal
      journal, it is very hard to referee it.
      Perhaps I will release a now version.
      China
      Liu Fengsui