Detection methods of small primes

  • kenox5252
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      I was wondering if the schools were still teaching the old, out-dated
      system of dividing every odd number to test for primality. Everyone
      is so interested in the mega primes, but I think I have found an
      interesting way to deduce the beginning primes. Unfortunately, I
      don't know if anyone else has found it. Any information on teaching
      beginning prime number theory would be appreciated. Thank You