are we spammed by spammers using the prime forum?.

  • Peter Boos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hello prime friends.

      I'm starting to believe that spammers use this list group to retrieve email adresses, or perhaps this website to retrieve mail addresses. not realy sure but i think perhaps the one who manages this forum should be informed or yahoo.
      As i just recieved spam trough in this specific folder.

      Perhaps there is a way to hide our email adresses ?