Re: Residual Factorization Extension

  • grostoon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi all and happy new year,

      I too have discovered an amazing algorithm that factorizes a
      composite integer N in O(log(log(Pmax))^1/2) where Pmax is the
      largest prime factor of N !!!

      I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition but this
      margin is too narrow to contain it...

      ;-)

      Jean-Louis.

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Milton Brown" <miltbrown@e...>