GUI MultiSieve is Available

  • Mark Rodenkirch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I have finally posted the GUI version of MultiSieve to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/files/FactoringPrograms/multisieve_gui.zip

      Other changes in this version include:
      running in the system tray at lowest priority
      supply your own file name for the log and save files
      removal of four sieves as nobody was using them and as I didn't
      want to waste my time porting them to the GUI

      If you would like me to add any features, please let me know.

      Many thanks to everyone who helped with beta testing.

      BTW, the non-GUI version will be removed in the near future because I
      do not intend to support it any more.

      Enjoy,
      Mark
    • Rob Binnekamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Hi Mark,

        Thanks for Multisieve-GUI !
        I'm testing primes of form 10^a +/- b*10^c +/- 1
        and let them factored cq prp-tested by Pfgw
        If Multisieve can handle this faster,is it then possible
        to build in this form in a future release?

        regards,Rob

        I have finally posted the GUI version of MultiSieve to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/files/FactoringPrograms/multisieve_gui.zip

        Other changes in this version include:
        running in the system tray at lowest priority
        supply your own file name for the log and save files
        removal of four sieves as nobody was using them and as I didn't
        want to waste my time porting them to the GUI

        If you would like me to add any features, please let me know.

        Many thanks to everyone who helped with beta testing.

        BTW, the non-GUI version will be removed in the near future because I
        do not intend to support it any more.

        Enjoy,
        Mark

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor