Graphic symbols re primes

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      I want to create "a certificate" relating to prime numbers to give to
      students. What graphic symbols, icon, formulas, portraits (with
      sources), historical themes, could be used to give a real feel of the
      topic on the certificate ?

      I would like to include an aspect of Eratosthenes' Sieve among the
      graphics and something to show the Goldbach Conject. Any specific
      ideas on how to show these two themes? Are any of the historic
      players on postage stamps ?

      hn