modification to proposition and observations.

  • Suresh Batta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      Hi,
      I have modified the consideration of primes for l,m,n and taken just
      integers of the sort 3,4,5: 5,6,7 etc and observed the following:

      Count Primes by formula primes for count
      100 41 26
      200 38 24
      300 35 21
      4000 34 20
      500 32 19
      1000 29 17

      1. The simple rule taken was that for l,m,n., m = even and other two
      are odd.
      2. Consecutive positive integers from 1 are taken. for ex., 1,2,3:
      3,4,5: 5,6,7 etc. So, for 100 iterations or sums, we run upto 200
      integers. This is compared with the primes less than 100 integers.

      On an average, 14% more primes can be found.

      A modified analasis was to take random integers on 'l' and take
      consecutive integers for 'm' and 'n' and run the test.
      for random numbers between 1 and 1000(100 iterations), 30% primes
      were generated. For 1000 iterations again 30% primes found,

      I think this is significant.

      Suresh