Hi everyone!

  • Greatfull_Dad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      This is my first post here, looks like an interesting group.

      I have a couple of questions I hope you all can answer :

      1st, I have read that the log E of a primorial divided by the last
      prime in the sequence approaches 1.

      E can be given by 1/0!+1/1!+1/2!+1/n!

      Has anyone tried to calculate a base of (E primorial)?

      I.E. 1/0# + 1/1# + 1/2# + 1/3# + 1/5# ... 1/n# ?

      Is the above number similar to e and pi ? I.E. non repetitive etc.?

      2nd I have seen in passing mention of the gamma function which
      gives : gamma (n+1) = n!

      Can someone give me an example of the gamma function? (It has been
      awhile since I took calc...)

      It time comparison, how does the factorial N! compare to gamma (n+1)?

      Thanks.