Need info. Lenstra Elliptic Curve Method info

  • antonioveloz2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hello all,

      I need information on Lenstra's elliptic curve method. Any
      information would be helpful no matter how elementary or advanced.
      From how and why it works to the best ways to implement it. I need
      to know how it compares to other factorization methods. If there are
      websites with detailed information you can refer me to I will be very
      thankful.

      Antonio Veloz
      Michigan State University