Twin Prime Conjecture

  • subasoft
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      I have been working on twin prime conjecture with this perspective --
      a theorum that proves that one can find atleast one twin prime in
      the range of numbers between the squares of a twin prime.
      I am excited with this since a proof would not only prove the twin
      prime conjecture but establish a more easy way for us to sieve a
      range of numbers for higher primes/twin primes.

      Batta