Enough is Really Enoguh

  • Rusi Kolev
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Guys ... this is so disapponiting.
      This group was once good, the posts were interesting but now my
      email is full of JUNK. I dont really care about the new "infinity
      ideas" (which i find a little dumb and weird, because they make no
      sense) and also I am not interested in the posts about "that Bagula
      guy."
      Wasnt this group supposed to discuss prime numbers ?
      What happened?
      I think it just digressed a lot.
      Well, I did learn something and I also posted a few times. It was
      interesting, but now I am gonna go out.
      There is really no point in receiving 30 e-mails a day which are
      worth nothing. There are tons of interesting problems out there ...
      and you guys are discussing neither one of them. ...
      Well, I really hope that the posts are going to be moderated from
      now on. I mean it is prime numbers - NOT human personalities or
      infinity/infinity..... and so on ...
      If anyone is interested, email me at rusi_kolev@... - Maybe
      some of us can create a REAL PRIME NUMBERS GROUP and continue what
      discussing from where this group left ...
      Good Bye
      Rusi Kolev