Enough is enough

  • ratwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      ...or too much, in this case.

      When I joined this list, I was looking for intelligent discussion and stimulating conversation. I found it. But the insightful posts are now dwarfed by my aggravation at having to pick through the neighbors' trash each time I want to sit and enjoy my hobby.

      I wish there were forums like this one (used to be) that are moderated and free of garbage and people intent on examining it -- people who usually have interesting things to say. As it stands now, I'm going to move out.

      It was fun while it lasted. Thanks, guys.

      Ralph
      --
      "dog waffle igloo stump boron" -- paraphrase of Roger Bagula