Re: Deep insights from Roger Bagula

  • pakaran42
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "xed" <xed@e...> wrote:
      > Roger Bagula's claims about "infinite primes" are simple
      > and straightforward. Obviously Bagula means by an
      > "infinite prime" a number which is divisible only by
      > infinity and itself. :-)
      > Therefore the following are infinite primes: infinity*1,
      > infinity*2, infinity*3, infinity*5, infinity*7, etc. :-)
      > But wait! It gets better!
      > Since dividing by infinity = multiplying by zero, and
      > since all numbers when multiplied by zero equal
      > all other numbers when multiplied by zero, this requires
      > that all numbers are infinite primes. Surely worthy of
      > a Fields Medal for Mr. Bagula, if not a Nobel Prize. :-)
      > Useful corollaries of this amazing theorem lead to
      > previously unsupected breakthroughs, including the
      > startling relations 1 = 0, 9/0 = 7, 2 - 3 = 5, and
      > many others. :-)

      No doubt this is where fractal quantum antigravity comes from -

      1 = 1 - Identitive equality
      1/0 = 1/0 - divide both sides by 1/infinity :)
      0(1/0) = 0(1/0) - multiply both sides by 0
      0{(-1)/(-0)) = 0(1/0) - multiply top and bottom by -1
      0{(-1)/0} = 0(1/0) - simplify
      -1 = 1 - simplify
      gravity = - gravity - multiply by antigravity :)

      > I suggest Roger Bagula work out the implications of
      > these deep and tremendously important mathematical
      > relationships before posting again. There's surely
      > enough profound insights there to keep him busy for,
      > well, years. :-)

      Agreed. Moderated.

      Nathan