About files space in the group

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi all:

      Sometimes the group runs out of space for storing the files. Why dont we create another group in Yahoo, only for use its files space? Something like "Prime Numbers 2". In this way we will have another 20 megas of free space for storage.

      Jose Brox
      http://espanol.groups.yahoo.com/group/Telecomunicacion/

    • Mark Rodenkirch
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        I have a few suggestions:

        Get rid of gp-2_2_5_win.zip. It is over 1300 KB in size. If someone
        really wants PARI, then can download and build it themselves.

        Move all of the Goldbach Proof attempts to one of the Goldbach groups.

        Remove all the ECM builds from ECM 4c. Again, if someone really wants
        it, then can download and build it themselves. If they are unable to,
        then can request a build for a specific platform and someone on the
        group can provide it to them.

        The PrimesByPreemen folder, although new, contains almost 3 MB of
        files. Maybe they could be hosted somewhere else.

        Maybe a new group could be created that is dedicated to factoring as
        opposed to primality proving. The ECM files (and many others) could be
        moved to that group.

        Just my 2 cents.

        --Mark