Files area

  • Nathan Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Hi,

      The files area is creeping up towards our quota again.

      If you want anything deleted, please post saying so *from the web* which will make it easier to verify your Yahoo id.

      Would there be any objections of I zipped the JNovakovic_Proof, a Goldbach proving attempt under Articles/, and/or moved it to my webspace on pakaran.org?

      Thanks,
      Nathan