2*a^a+-1 prime search status update.

  • eharsh82
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Hi,
      At the beginning of the month I started a project to search for prime
      numbers of the form 2*a^a+-1. Currently at the end of 2.5 weeks the
      project is 35% complete. Also the ranges have been partially sieved.
      Even though the aim of the members participating was to finish the
      project by the end of the year, it looks like that if a few more
      people contributed we could finish the project by the end of the
      month. I really hope this would be the case. Please join in!

      The files for the project are located at:

      search/index.htm

      Or you can directly go to the files folder of this groups and look
      for the 2*a^a+-1 prime search folder.

      With best regards,
      Harsh Aggarwal