MultiSieve 3.0.1 Uploaded

  • Mark Rodenkirch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      There only two changes in this release. The first change is that the
      program now runs in BELOW_NORMAL priority instead of NORMAL priority.
      The second is a spelling correction. I was using the work
      'cyclomatic' instead of 'cyclotomic' in the readme and history files.
      My thanks go to Paul Jobling (on how to set priority) and David
      Broadhurst (on the misspelling).

      --Mark