Rearrangement of the files area

  • Nathan Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Dr. Caldwell and myself are beginning to rearrange the files
      area. I at least plan to think over a few things and do more
      tomorrow.

      Feel free to post or email any comments. All changes are being
      documented in "where did my files go" in the root directory;
      most of my changes so far have been aimed at reducing the number
      of files stored directly in that directory.

      Regards,
      Nathan