Re: [PrimeNumbers] Twin Prime Gaps

  • Andy Swallow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      > http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry/maths/twinprimeconjecture/twinprimec
      > onjecture.htm
      >
      > proves that there are an infinite number of twin primes, so I expect the
      > answer to be positive, but hence, what twin primes are the record breakers?

      Regarding this proof. So you proceed to derive the necessary form of an
      integer that has at least one odd anti divisor, and produce these nice
      symmetric equations involving a and k. Fair enough.

      But can you explain the last part to me? The bit starting with "all the 'k' can only copy the values of 'a'...". I'm afraid it makes no sense to me at all.
      Surely you don't mean take a=k?

      Andy