RE: [PrimeNumbers] Question on ecm-5.0.1...

  • Paul Leyland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 2:29 AM
      By far the easiest way to do this sort of thing is to set up a personal ECMNET server. There are links from Paul Zimmermann's page.

      Sorry I can't be more informative but I'm on a slow dial-up connection at the moment and don't have very good access to my usual resources. I'll send more details by personal email (not sure that the entire list wants the full works) when I get back in the office tomorrow.

      Paul

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/