Re: [PrimeNumbers] >50 digit 11 tuplet found

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Norman Luhn wrote:
      > Hi Fans, here a short message.
      >
      > 11'450'665'899'501 * 101# + 39058751 +0,...,+36
      >
      > is 11 tuplet.
      >
      > Best and happy hunting.

      Congratulations on retaking the record with a 5-digit improvement.
      However, it is still the easiest record my program does not currently hold so
      I have started it. The expected lifetime of your record is below a week on my
      1333 MHz Athlon.
      I assume you are currently trying to retake one of the other 3 records I took
      from you - the last was from Joerg Waldvogel & Peter Leikauf.
      If you want to avoid a record race with me then run my program for shared
      credit!
      Sorry about the blackmail :-)
      I will run your program for shared credit if it is faster than mine.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen