OT The virus

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      It sounds like the highly-spread Bugbear B virus.

      You can scan for it and disinfect it with this Symantec Remove Tool:

      http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FixBugb.exe

      A Bit Defender alternative:

      http://www.bitdefender.com/descarga/evaluacion/download.php?file=Antibugbear-es.exe

      Regards. Jose Brox