Re: [PrimeNumbers] primes with all prime substrings

  • Richard Traynham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Cool post! (peace frood; richard t -- out trying
      to find a "classical construction" for a pentagon;
      star of texas, and all that sort of thing. I just
      heard that Barry White died :(

      --- Zak Seidov <seidovzf@...> wrote:
      > Shalom, all!
      > 2,3,5,7,23,29,37,53,73,373 (A085823?)
      > Is this list of primes with all prime substings
      > full?
      > Thanks,
      > Zak

      =====
      Check out my web site: http://www.mac-2001.com
      (A haven for the discussion of "Meaningful Ideas")

      "If you take a dog and feed him and make him famous,
      he will not bite you. That is the principle
      difference between a dog and a man" -- Mark Twain.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com