Re: PDF and "properly fomated input"....

  • Richard Traynham
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2003
      So, what's next: Politically Correct Maths?

      Personally I *hate* PDF. Hmmm (muses to self: I
      wonder what Pytho and Archie used... PDF, HTML,
      UML, ....?)

      Fav counter example: consider a set X | X contains
      phi and all sets which do not (by definition) contain
      phi.

      NOTES:

      phi == {} == the empty set.

      =========== (later froods, off to scarf down a
      couple more hot dogs) btw, Barry White died :(

      ====================================== --30--
      (the overt memo follows)

      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Andy Swallow" <umistphd2003@...> |
      This is spam | Add to Address Book
      Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:14:47 +0100
      Subject: Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: my elementary method
      and Perry's /Goldbach's conjectures

      Hey, its ok, I was only half serious. It's difficult
      to set it out in plain
      text anyway!

      Andy