Re: Odd pattern discovered with 17*2^N+1

  • Jay Berg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2003
      > The explanation for these formulae is quite straightforward, isn't
      it?

      Given my lack of formal schooling, such things aren't obvious to me.
      I can find these things, but count on someone else to explain them.
      And I thank you and Mark for doing so. I still don't understand, but
      I'll spend this afternoon pushing numbers around and reading what
      you guys wrote.

      I'll find 'em and bring them in, you guys help skin 'em. :)

      Jay