Goldbach Link 50$

  • Sren Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi , in links I put the address to my Goldbach Solution :http://groups.msn.com/theeasygoldbach It is stuff I have showed before, but now I have made a better representation. It is an idea supported with some calculations, and it could have been done by Goldbach and Euler, if they had thinked that way.There is NO deductive proof or attemt to. To make some attention I offer 50$ for a "simple" calculation, who will put my idea in a very bad situation. Best regards Søren Nielsen PS! My groups is only web-pages, not open for others.

      http://groups.msn.com/primedigitblues/welcome.msnw