Proth 7.1 appears to be hanging my XP machine

  • Dan Morenus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Has anyone else experienced this? It seems that Proth 7.1, which I have
      been running continuously for months, is causing my newly-installed
      Windows XP OS to hang almost daily. It always seems to happen when I'm
      away from the computer.

      Any help is appreciated!

      -- Dan Morenus (dmorenus@...)

      -- This parachute is not warranted to be suitable --
      -- for any purpose, including descending safely --
      -- from an airplane to the ground. --