RE: [PrimeNumbers] The Core

  • Jon Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
      'Thanks to Hollywood, a number of moviegoers will have the impression
      that 1 is a prime number. The sequence of the first few primes were
      used as a password in sending a coded message in one of the scenes in
      the movie "The Core" and the first number in the sequence was the
      number 1.'

      I doubt a few more people who believe 1 is prime (or not, therefore it must
      be composite), will have little effect on our known universe.

      Jon Perry
      perry@...
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry/maths/
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry/DIVMenu/
      BrainBench MVP for HTML and JavaScript
      http://www.brainbench.com
    • Jud McCranie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
        At 01:02 AM 4/1/2003, pbtoau wrote:
        >Thanks to Hollywood, a number of moviegoers will have the impression
        >that 1 is a prime number.

        Well, it was prime a few decades ago. ;-)