Re: 20/03/2003

  • David Broadhurst
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2003
      Thanks, Tom, that perception helped me, a bit.

      I received several other replies from american
      members, off-list, some of which explained
      reasons for not wanting to express liberal
      opinions on-list. [But why on earth they didn't
      post them here is still beyond my ken.
      Does american fear and conformism really reach
      to the obscure depths of a math list?
      And please don't say that you wanted to
      stay on primenumbers topics, because I don't
      believe that, from the evidence of my private mail.]

      On a brighter note, I just got back from a revivifying
      10-hour stint in Parliament Square.

      There was lots going on that need not
      be recounted here. But the marginally
      relevant anecdote that might interest