Re: [PrimeNumbers] Fwd: Re: fast alg for calculating factorial mod m

    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2001
      On Sun, 20 May 2001, d.broadhurst@... wrote:
      > Phil Carmody wrote:
      > > Rumours of my disappearance are to be quashed henceforth
      > But Phil, you have done, telepathically, what was needed:
      > see how moderate we were while you were not moderating:-)

      Ah, but moderation is done via a HTTP interface, and my mail was blocked by a SMTP problem. While seeing if I was bouncing I went in as moderator, noticed that I wasn't bouncing, but noticed that someone else was - which I've already followed up on. So I was moderating, just not reading the messages (or sending any).

      So it's my _postings_ that cause the problems, then.
      Hmmm...

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com