New Fibonacci Prp record

  • Henri LIFCHITZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hello all,

      I found yesterday that the 42029-digit Fibonacci number F(201107) is PRP.

      David Broahurst and Bouk de Water (or Harvey Dubner and Wilfrid Keller) will probably have a little work ;-)

      Regards,

      Henri Lifchitz

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- Henri LIFCHITZ <HLifchitz@...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > I found yesterday that the 42029-digit Fibonacci number F(201107) is PRP.
        >
        > David Broahurst and Bouk de Water (or Harvey Dubner and Wilfrid Keller) will probably have a
        > little work ;-)

        Congratulations, Henri.

        I look foward to seeing David's grand battle plan...

        Phil

        =====
        Polish inventions to the world cuisine include the Hamburger, (originally
        named Hzczambrzurszyngerschandwicz), which is in its traditional form a
        meat coupon in between two bread coupons.
        http://softavenue.fi/u/henry.w/poland/ parody of http://jpzr.com/finland/

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • David Broadhurst <d.broadhurst@open.ac.u
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
          > I look foward to seeing David's grand battle plan...
          Instant capitulation
        • David Broadhurst <d.broadhurst@open.ac.u
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
            Henri LIFCHITZ wrote:
            > I found yesterday that the 42029-digit
            > Fibonacci number F(201107) is PRP.
            Well done, Henri. Please liaise with Dudley Fox
            so we may know whether the range from
            http://www.gristle.to/markup/primes/ppfibs.html
            (currently at 142467)
            to your 201107 is exhausted.