Re: primes close to 2^(2^n) for n = 11..14

  • David Broadhurst <d.broadhurst@open.ac.u
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 5, 2003
      > Can someone construct such a N^2-1 factored composite number?
      We can't make even a B-PSW pseudoprime to order,
      though with huge processing power there is an explicit
      construction which has a very high probability of suceeding:
      http://www.d.umn.edu/~jgreene/baillie/Baillie-PSW.html
      which must be the hardest way to win $640 ever devised.
      These animals are simply "out there"; caging one is very hard.