RE: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Is phi(p^2-1)/(p^2-1) bounded?

  • Jon Perry
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2003
      '£10 to Oxfam for each statement you persuade me to retract. I trust you'll
      reciprocate?'

      What... Oxfam will pay me £10 to persuade you to retract them?

      I believe they are both correct, hence I will not allow Oxfam to waste their
      money on me, and this in turn leads me to believe that f(p) could have an
      average value.

      Jon Perry
      perry@...
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry/maths/