OT 1st April Conjecture

  • Jose Ramón Brox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      I have been reading the first posts of this list, and... er.. they have suggested me my Great 1st April Conjecture!

      Let B(t) be the amount of not well-read emails of my file PrimeNumbers in Outlook at the moment t.

      a) I conjecture -and it seems to be true - that B(t) is prime for every t!!

      b) I have written a smart program in C++ - easy to export to Perl, Pascal, Ubasic and whatever you want, to calculate B(t) up to t=10^39, and the conjecture holds. I hope we can now say that we have a PRT(10^39) here!

      c) I have found a demonstration, but I don't know if...Should I?...well, I'll tell to you, I'll trust you because of previous experiences:

      Proposition 1. If the statement that B(t) is prime for every t were TRUE, then a demonstration of it would exist.

      Proposition 2. A demonstration exists, you're reading it!

      Conclusion T. Hence, B(t) is prime for every t.

      At this moment t, B(t) = 13, therefore I'm sending this message four times.

      I'll name it the Riemann-Brox High Maths Theorem, in your honor.

      Sincerely yours, Jose Brox.