Need PFGW benchmarks

  • mgrogue <mgrogue@wi.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      I would like to build a spreadsheet that compares the benchmarks for
      PFGW on various hardware/software configurations. Could those of you
      who use PFGW please e-mail the benchmarking output (the -m option)
      from PFGW along with the following:
      CPU type and speed speed
      memory type and speed (if you know it)
      amount of physical memory
      OS and version (i.e. WinSP, Win98, Win98ME, etc).
      PFGW or WinPFGW (and build date/version)

      I'll put it together from the responses I get and put it in the Files
      section.

      Thanks,
      Mark