new web pages

  • joe.mclean@it.glasgow.gov.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      Thanks to those who have been so positive and made positive
      suggestions so far. Phil, the very funny shape you can't translate is
      the infinity sign (used as a subscript). I intend to convert my
      documents fully into standard HTML in the near future, once the
      overall shape of it settles down, so they should become browser
      independent.

      Please keep the comments coming.

      As a reminder, the main page is :

      www.glasgowg43.freeserve.co.uk/primefaq.htm

      Joe.

      Disclaimer:
      This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
      was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
      Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
      scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
      those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.