Twin prime paper

  • John W. Nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I'm new to the group. I see searching for 'twins' that there are some
      ideas similar to mine. I would greatly appreciate if someone could
      look at the link below and tell me of any problems. Feel free to cut
      and paste the problems on your email that you send. I had a Pascal
      program that found the answers up to n=6. I would like to rewrite it
      in C and run it on my Linux machine. I never have formally learned C.
      Also, I would like use numbers larger than a computer word, and I
      don't want to 'reinvent the wheel' as far as programming. So any
      programming help would be nice. I do see how to store with 3 bytes the
      relitive primes 7 < p < 217 as a bit array, but the conversion to and
      from the bit array maybe awkward.

      http://web2.airmail.net/johnwn1/html/Twin_Prime.htm