On-Line Books

  • SWagler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      The Primes Page lists some good references for Prime Numbers but I could not
      find any links to books on-line. I am interested in finding any books on-line
      concerning prime numbers or mathematics in general. For instance, I found the
      classic "Euclid's Elements" on-line, it covers prime numbers in addition to
      geometry. The Gutenberg Project has very few books about mathematics
      available but some do cover prime numbers. Is there a web site with links to
      all the books on-line? There is a lot of mathematics in the public domain and
      who wouldn't want to browse through some of the great classics?

      Steve Wagler