Nobel Price in Mathematics

  • Juan Ignacio Casaubon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I am physicisc, I do not want so much

      the Nobel Price. It is a very poor price for me.

      The only I want is to learn something of

      twin primes in this egroup.

      What true about no Nobel Price in Math.

      because the wife of Nobel left him with

      a Mathematician?

      Nash obtain economy NP, being better in Math.

      Ing. Nobel said that he do not put a Price in

      Engineering because to be engineer is the

      best price never obtained

      Chauuu

      Ignacio