      From: mohamed saleh [mailto:mastermindax@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 12:54 AM
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] about RSA

      hiiiiiiiii friends

      i am just new member in your group and I glad to be that

      I am mathmatical interester from Egypt spieal in number threoy

      I joined since about 3week but this my frist message

      I sent it to say hiiii to every one and to ask imprtant question to me

      and i hope every one to replay

      it is WAHT THE LAST EFFORT TO BREAK RSA ALOGRITHEM(PUBLIC KEY
      ALGORTHIM)AND IT'S EFFIECEINT ENOUGH ?

      i will be very gald if any one replay to me Thanks

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic