8121Re: The interweb is rubbish... :-/

  • andrew_j_walker
    Aug 6, 2002
      --- In primenumbers@y..., Phil Carmody <thefatphil@y...> wrote:
      > In that no matter what I do, I can't find a copy of
      >
      > E. Bach & J. Shallit
      > Factoring with Cyclotomic Polynomials
      > Math. Comp. Vol. 52, 1989, pp. 201-218
      >
      > which, despite its age, may well be an interesting read.
      >
      > Anyone care to enlighten me as to whether that is indeed the case?
      >
      > ;-)
      >
      > Note - I see that B & S have coauthored a book on ANT, anyone know
      if
      > that
      > would (a) contain the same info and (b) be accessible to a numb-nut
      > like
      > myself.
      >
      > Phil

      Phil, if no-one sends you a pdf,ps,whatever I can make a copy from my
      uni library and snail mail it. Did you get a chance to have a look
      at the sieving program I discussed in message
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/message/7728

      Just a quick look over would be fine. Thanks,

      Andrew
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic