5067Re: [PrimeNumbers] Fermat Factoring with First Digits

    Feb 3, 2002
      On Sun, 03 February 2002, "Milton Brown" wrote:
      > If you are more specific I will be glad to help.

      I know I'm not the only one to see the textbook irony in this situation.

      However, it seems that it matters no matter how specific people's questions are, as you still seem utterly unable to answer them.

      That's not strictly true. Last year, upon interested enquiry, you did give us some insight into your method. However, after you'd responded I'm sure at least four people independently warned you that the method you describe would be fruitless. Since then you've given us no evidence that your method has evolved in any way. Our conclusions are obvious...

      Phil

      Don't be fooled, CRC Press are _not_ the good guys.
      They've taken Wolfram's money - _don't_ give them yours.
      http://mathworld.wolfram.com/erics_commentary.html

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic