3097Gapper 1.21 uploaded
- Oct 4, 2001I have made some output changes to Gapper.
1. Gapper was not correctly saving redirected output if ^C was used
to exit the program. The stdout was simply not being flushed.
2. I have added some additional informational output messages
listing what is being looked for.
3. I list the full expressions upon finding gaps. Before the only
thing listed was the k values of the b^n+k1 to b^n+k2 expressions.
4. Upon a ^C I output what the maximal k searched to was (for
restarting). This also gets output to any redirected file.
The gapper program (and the CPAPSieve sieve program needed to
generated gapper's input data) are located in the prime numbers files
section, within FactoringPrograms\CPAPSieve folder.