      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] Re: seeking smallest 'forward concatenation prime' for power of 79
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 3:53 PM

      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,

      Phil Carmody <thefatphil@...> wrote:

      >> In base n, the number of primes beginning with a
      power of n

      >> that are a concatenation of simply decremented
      numbers that

      >> are less than the smallest prime that is a similar
      concatenation

      >> beginning with a power of n and proceeding by
      increments instead.

      > simplify the horrendous description above

      James' logorrhea is utterly baffling, to me.

      I am usually able to understand definitions

      posted on this list, even when they are obfuscated.

      But the logorrheic convolution above defeats me.

      Only sharp minds, like Jack's, seem able to decode it.

      Please, Jack, might you give us lesser mortals some idea of

      what you have divined from James' verbiage?