25209Sum of reciprocals of 'superprimes'

  • James Merickel
    Jul 16, 2013
      I don't have this value (Superprimes--by wikipedia definition--are primes of prime index, but I don't think much of the term) and it will take a while to get close on my machine using PARI, so if anybody wants to do this I think it's out there not computed yet. The first value over 1 (The sum is pretty close) occurs with term 148189304, the reciprocal of the 3081648379th prime (73898684653). A sharp enough estimate without actually summing is probably not hard, btw.
      JGM
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic